↳ Merijn Haenen is a Rotterdam based Designer. He builds ‘framed worlds’: playful, multidimensional works that inspire the viewer to interact with various shapes and materials. Rich details, maze-like patterns and bold shapes characterize his work.
Click here to listen to the Brainstorm Radio mixtape with my favourite music.
- Cinerama (Rotterdam, NL) solo - 2015
- de Waag (The Hague, NL) group - 2016
- Hutspot (Eindhoven, NL) 2017 — 2018
- Hutspot (Rotterdam, NL) 2017 — 2019
- De Zure Bom (Rotterdam, NL) solo - 2020
- Hilton Art Lab (Rotterdam, NL) solo - 2021
- de Thomaskerk (Zeist, NL) group - 2021
- HAL 66 (Antwerp, BE) group - 2021